BASICARE and all its related brands are distributed in the USA exclusively by KGM INTERNATIONAL GROUP LLC.
We place high emphasis on consumer loyalty and brand integrity, and we understand that you care about your own personal privacy interests, and we take that very seriously.
Our goal is to let you know in a clear and easily accessible way how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. We recognize that information privacy is an ongoing responsibility, and so we will from time to time update this Privacy Notice as we undertake new personal data practices or adopt new privacy policies.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and process personal information about you with your consent and/or as necessary to deliver the products and services you request, provide you with the very best shopping experience and ongoing customer support, offer personalized recommendations and services tailored to your interests, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, and protect the security of our systems and our customers.
We collect information about you in various ways when you visit our Sites including information you provide directly, information about how you use our Sites and services, information collected automatically, and information received from third-party data sources.
“Personal information” may include, but is not limited to, your name, postal address (including billing and shipping addresses), telephone number, email address, payment card number, date of birth, driver’s license number, or national ID number.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY:
We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, when you interact with us, we collect your name, email address, and other personal information you provide. This also includes information you share with us, such as when you:
- Create an account on this site.
- Complete an online purchase or other transaction with us, including processing payments.
- Participate in our programs, such as rewards or referral programs.
- Subscribe to receive emails or other communications from us.
- Request customer service or contact us.
- Post a review or comment on one of our social media pages, or post a rating, review or other user-generated content on our site.
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey.
Please note that we do not receive information related to your financial or credit card account used to purchase products on our Sites.
- INFORMATION REGARDING HOW YOU USE OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING INFORMATION ABOUT:
- Products you purchase so that we can offer ongoing customer service.
- How you engage with our site and services.
- Products for which you may have expressed an interest.
- Your past communications with customer service.
- INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES:
We may also receive information from other sources to help us supplement our records, improve the personalization of our service to you, and detect fraud. Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information needed to effectively support our business. Third-party sources of information may include:
- Applications and services, such as social networks, that make users’ information available to others.
- Partners with which we jointly provide services.
- Publicly available sources, such as public posts or public databases.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY:
As further described in the Cookies and Similar Technologies section below, when you use our Sites, some information is collected automatically. For example, our web servers automatically log your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, the website you visited before our Sites, and your activity on our Sites.
Cookies and Similar Technologies:
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND THIRD-PARTY PLUG-INS
Our Sites may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. We strongly suggest that you review the privacy policies or notices of linked websites that you visit. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with us, use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
The providers of third-party plug-ins, such as social networking tools, on our Sites may use automated means to collect information regarding your use of the Sites and your interactions with these features. This information is governed by the privacy policies of the providers of the third-party plug-ins. To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for these third-party plug-in providers’ privacy practices.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services. The data collected allows us to deliver the products you request as well as customize your account and our interactions with you. The information collected can also be used to:
- Conduct survey and market research to enhance our product offerings.
- Allow you to engage with us via comments; user-generated FAQs and reviews.
- Respond to your questions, comments, and suggestions.
- Communicate to you about our products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- Offer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Protect against, identify and investigate fraud, or other harmful or illegal activity
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We take reasonable and appropriate steps to help protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. While BASICARE strives to maintain the security and integrity of our network and system, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent individuals with malicious intents or hackers from illegally obtaining information.
- WHEN AND HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
BASICARE on occasion may share information we collect about you:
- To comply with legal or regulatory requests.
- With current and future corporate affiliates including parent and sister companies.
- With partners of co-sponsored programs.
- With service providers such as marketing support, shipment providers, customer service and payment partners.
- With your consent and at your direction.
When you provide a product review, question, answer or otherwise interact with a public post on our site, other users may be able to see your name, and additional information about you that you may post.
- WHAT CHOICES CAN YOU MAKE ABOUT YOUR DATA:
- When you are asked to provide personal information on our Site, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide information that is necessary for us to provide our products or services, we may not be able to provide those products or services to you.
- You may review or modify your BASICARE account information at any time by logging into our Sites. To delete your account, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may choose to no longer receive promotional or educational emails from us at any time by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ at the footer of any of our emails and following the instructions provided. Please note that we may still continue to send you non-promotional or educational emails such as legal notifications or transactional emails (order confirmation, tracking emails, product review requests).
- You can also decide to restrict cookies. By default, most web browsers are designed to accept cookies, however you can usually set your browser to reject or remove browser cookies. Please note that this could impact the functionality and availability of certain features on our Sites.
- Do Not Track: Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” (DNT) features that can send a signal to the websites you visit indicating you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is not a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, our Sites does not currently respond to browser DNT signals. Instead, you can use the range of other tools to control data collection and use, including the cookie controls described above.
- BUSINESS TRANSFERS AND CORPORATE CHANGES
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer all information related to the Sites, including personal information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of one or more of the Sites; or
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; the sale of substantially all of our stock and assets; or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
Our services are not intended nor designed for children. We do not knowingly collect any information including personal information from children. If you believe that a child may have provided information to us, please email us at email@example.com and we will remove that information from our databases immediately.
- ADDITIONAL STATE- AND COUNTRY-SPECIFIC NOTICES
The following additional notices apply to residents of particular jurisdictions:
Notice to Residents of California
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to opt out of the disclosure of your personal information by BASICARE to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
To opt out of such disclosures, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
KGM International Group LLC
10380 W State Road 84
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33324
- HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US:
KGM International Group LLC
10380 W State Road 84
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33324